Recombinant By Deloitte Data Trust
The first principle is trust
Our team has worked within leading hospitals and clinical research organizations to deploy real world practical data warehouse applications. The Recombinant By Deloitte Data Trust packages the knowledge we have learned through these projects into a reproducible data warehouse architecture that provides the foundation for your initiatives. We called the warehouse the data trust because trust is a critical factor in for the achievement of clinical data warehouse goals. The sources that provide content to the Data Trust must be able to trust that sensitive information is managed in an appropriate fashion and users should utilize on that data to make decisions that directly affect patient care.
- Reduce the time and cost to production for analytical applications
- Leverage interoperability from the schema for sharing leading practices across institutions
- Increase achievement of project goals with demonstrated functionality
- Reduce long term support costs and total cost of ownership challenges from custom data warehouse efforts
- Supported data schema designed for aggregating patient data across systems
- Packaged adapters to load data for common source systems and technologies
- Meta-data structure to manage logic, data quality, and source heritage
- Automation and error handling to track and resolve data load issues
- Security mechanisms to support Institutional Review Board (IRB) and Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) requirements for data management
Multiple Uses of Data
Multiple applications are available from Recombinant By Deloitte and other vendors that utilize the content and structure of the Recombinant By Deloitte Data Trust Warehouse as their foundation.