Meaningful Use is at the top of the list of major initiatives for most health care institutions, yet many institutions are discovering that clinical data management can be at the core of effective Meaningful Use reporting in the near-term, and is essential in performance improvement initiatives to maintain compliance in the long-term.
Provider organizations have different levels of maturity and complexity in Electronic Medical Record (EMR) adoption, clinical intelligence solution deployment, and effective clinical data management for performance improvement and external reporting. Whether you need to include Meaningful Use as part of a broader project for a new clinical data warehouse, achieve certification of a solution based on your mature data warehouse, or rapidly deploy an analytics registry for Meaningful Use reporting, Recombinant By Deloitte can help.
Recombinant By Deloitte has worked with leading provider organizations to build a component-based framework for achieving Meaningful Use certification.
Meaningful Use Consulting
Recombinant By Deloitte specialists guide you through the Meaningful Use process, to leverage your investments in data warehouse and business intelligence solutions
Recombinant By Deloitte Meaningful Use Registry (Ver. 1.0)
The Recombinant By Deloitte Meaningful Use Registry (Version 1.0) is an EHR Module for calculating and reporting Meaningful Use Measures.
Meaningful Use Compliance Fact Book
Recombinant By Deloitte's Compliance Fact Book provides a template-based framework for managing progress toward Meaningful Use compliance across an organization.
Recombinant By Deloitte's component-based approach to Meaningful Use Certification can help provider organizations at many different levels of data warehouse/clinical data management maturity:
- Consulting and management tools to plan and support Meaningful Use certification
- Incorporating Meaningful Use as one of many goals in a plan for a new clinical data warehouse
- Adding technology for calculating and reporting measures to leverage an existing data warehouse or business intelligence solution
- Incorporating a module to achieve Meaningful Use for a legacy EMR, or in a multiple EMR architecture
- Using a hosted solution with technology for calculating and submitting Meaningful Use clinical quality measures
To learn more about how Recombinant By Deloitte can accelerate your path to Meaningful Use, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (617) 243-3700.
CCHIT® is a registered mark of the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology.